The 52nd Annual
Quad Cities Kwik Star Criterium
The Quad Cities Criterium, contested each year on Memorial Day, provides a challenging and exciting course in the Village of East Davenport. This setting gives cyclists and fans alike a great day of racing and fun. This marks the 52nd running of the Quad Cities Criterium.
Cyclists from across the U.S., Canada, and Europe
12 Criterium bicycle races, Kids Race, Kids play area
Monday May 29, 2017
Where: The Village of East Davenport
About the Village of East Davenport:
- Full day of racing featuring competitive men and women riders from novice to professional
- Hilly course provides exciting chases and thrilling speeds
- The Village bars and restaurants are opening up shop to all spectators and racers for food and refreshments
- Many are providing outdoor viewing areas and beer gardens!
- Kids Play area with bouncy house will be available sponsored by the Village Business Association
Founded in 1851, the Village of East Davenport
invites you to discover the unique blend of history, shopping, confectionaries, galleries, pubs, and dining. Scenic parks that overlook the Mighty Mississippi River provide a backdrop to this wonderful area. The Village invites you to shop, eat, drink, and play this Memorial Day!